Rarely does a 4 bedroom home of this size and quality within the Mount Waverley Secondary College zone become available. Situated in a private, tree lined court surrounded by families, this property offers stunning district views, 6 living and entertaining areas and a flexible floor plan perfect for multi-generational families.
This prime location is only a 12 minute walk away from the Burwood Highway trams and an 18 minute walk to Deakin University. You’ll be spoilt for choices in your child’s education as this property is only minutes to Essex Heights Primary, Mount Waverley Secondary College, Presbyterian Ladies College, St Andrews Christian College, Ashwood College, Mount Scopus, Parkhill Primary, Huntingtower, Wesley College, Avila and Salesian.
You’re also only minutes to Jordanville and Mount Waverley train stations, Mount Waverley Village Shops, Chadstone Shopping Centre and local parks and reserves.
– 4 bedrooms with built in robes and carpets
– Master bedroom with district views, walk in robe and ensuite
– Family bathroom with extra-large vanity and shower over bath tub
– Large kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and pantry
– Separate lounge, separate formal dining room and separate meals area
– Kitchen and meals area opens onto a stunning covered deck with views
– Retractable awnings, Foxtel connections, garden shed and water tank
– Ducted gas heating throughout, airconditioning to lounge and kitchen
– House security alarm and under house storage room
– Rumpus room, fifth bedroom or sixth living space on ground floor
– Third bathroom adjacent to rumpus room with shower and toilet
– Minutes to Deakin University, trams, buses, schools, trains, shops